In this last episode, the author discusses 5 new ideas to support the creative economy, mainly directed to training programs and public policy makers.
- Think of a new profile of the creative professional that balances the development of talent with its opportunities to impact the economy and society
- Use the model of the 4 P’s (products, peers, projects and people) for the development of a robust portfolio in the creative disciplines
- Think about the main business models (experiences, products and digital) beyond the categorization by creative sectors (heritage, arts, media and creative services)
- Promote the importance of creative cooperation as a sustainability strategy in the cultural and creative sector
- Reflect on the proposal of a Sustainable Creative Economy Index that integrates economic impact, state of the creative ecosystem, artistic education and cultural consumption as its main components